CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9

engaged!?!?!?!?

well it's finally official...my baby sister got proposed to last night. Holy wow!!! her and her now fiance came dwn last night and he asked my parents for permission to marry her and my sister thought they were leaving back to pocatello when Steve started taking this country road and on the way he was explaining his grandma to her and how she taught him everything h needed to know about life and how much he looked up to her and he ended up taking her to his grandma's old house (which from my understanding was now just a pile of wood because it burned down) but he took her there because his grandma meant so much to him and he meant so much to her so he proposed to her there. And of course her ring was gorgeous and when i saw her she was so happy. it made me so happy. Just the look on her face!! she was absolutely glowing! so i'm the maid of honor. yay:) hahaha. they haven't got a specific date yet...but i do no it probably will be a spring or summer wedding. i'm kinda excited! And steve is planning to take my sister to paris for thier honeymoon. Holy jealous. So that's that i guess. I get to start help plan a wedding!

4 comments:

ClancyPants said...

HOw exciting! I love weddings. That is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! My little Chrissy is getting married?! How exciting! When you see her next give her a BIIIIIIIGGG hug for me and tell her congrats from me =D I'd better get an invite ;-)

Justin and Kristin said...

Planning a wedding, I think you will enjoy that very much!

stevie kay said...

How are things going deary>