CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28

sad...

so i woke up yesterday morning with a really scratchy throat and what not...i had a double to work yesterday and it was a nightmare, After spilling a diet coke all over a baby and droping plates and messing up orders...i could BARELY talk to my customers. I got a lot of "what?" "huh?" "are you sick" "why are you talking funny". it was irritating. It's more irritating because it doesn't hurt...my throat does NOT hurt but it sounds like i just got my tonsils removed or something. so i had taylor be my voice today and call into work for me and try to get my shift covered. I now appriciate the ability to talk and communicate SO much better now. I'm miserable...:'(

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Carms, I am so sorry that you aren't feeling so well. It is miserable when you aren't up to par! I really hope that you start to feel better really soon! I love you so much, you are the greatest!!! Talk to me soon!!!! Love you sweetie!
Love
Ash