CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15

Everything's Bigger in Texas!!

So i'm sorry to all that have tagged me on blogs and whatever else but HOlY BUSY i've been!! After 3 weeks of trying to convince every memeber of the management team that i need to work at texas roadhouse, i FINALLY got the job on Monday...well a week ago and i've loved it ever since. It's SoOO much fun and all the people are amazing. It kinda sucks cause i think there's like...3 of us that don't smoke or drink like it's going out of style, but there are some kick butt people i work with and they all are so eager to help me, to talk to me...it's just way way fun:D so i aven't really been on top of my blog because one...i haven't waitressed in like...8n months and it's SUCH a fast paced environment that i actually got done thursday night and went home in tears because i hurt so bad. waitresing is a hard industry! but i love it:D So just thought i would let you all know:D come visit me anytime!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm so glad you got the job! Congrats! Next time I'm in IF, you will definitely see me there! If you see my parents, remember that my dad is going to order a Phil Belnap--half lemonade, half diet coke, with the lemonade on the bottom ;-) He'll be so impressed that you know.

Ashley said...

Okay Carms, This is Ashley Jenks (Gwynn)!! I just found your blog and I had to leave you a comment. I know I saw you like almost a year ago, but I was so excited that I found you again! This is such a great way to keep in touch! You will have to go and check out my blog, ashnryjenks.blogspot.com! BING!!!! Oh how I miss you! I love ya tons!!
Love,
Ash

ClancyPants said...

YAY!!! Texas Road House is my fav! I'm excited for you, cute girl! We sure missed you in Powell... you'll have to come next year. It was awesome.