CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11

I hope i'm a good mom ^_^

So where i left last night, after having the most amazing dinner cooked by mom and dad wight:) I took a picture of my "nieces and nephews". I put it in parenthesis because they aren't really..."mine" persay. But i think of Clancy, Sarah, and Lacy just like sister's and i love each of thier kids like they really were my nieces and nephews:) So when they come over to grandma and grandpa's house, the trampoline is a big hit. So i took my chance and got as many of them together as i could and said " i need a picture!!!!" And this is my cute outcome...
Lily, Brooklyn, Lance, Mack, Vincent, and William. ( Ella and Rohan are not pictured, i dont know where they went! >.< and little Bryce was probably with his mom Brecca...actually i know that's where he was)

i absolutely love kids...i always have. I've always just had this unspeakable bond with any little one i come in contact with. I had never really ever thought about being a mom until one day i was at my dear friends Joy and Paul Johnsons (bless them both since then they have seperated from each other) and they have 5 kids. Maggie and Miles were more teenagers...but Emmy, Sam ,and Boo (a.k.a Evan) were much littler. One day when i was playing with them Paul takes me aside and says that he and Joy are leaving on a trip and they had been searching for weeks for someone to watch the little ones for them. It had seemed that all thier reliable sources had something other to do and they would have either canceled thier trip or had to take them to Montana and then backtrack to Utah, or Arizona...i can't remember which. He carried on with how i was such a blessing to thier family and the way i handled thier kids was phenomenal and that i was going to be a great mom and that he would even get down on his knees to beg me to watch his kids. Well of course he didn't need to beg. I'd love nothing more than to hang out with my little group of friends. But before that...never thinking about how good of a mom i would be, i was really touched that he could see my potential of motherhood.To be completely honest...i can't wait to have kids...well actually...yes i can because i would like a husband to help me:) But when the time comes i don't think i could be more ready to have little ones of my own. And i really do hope that i'll live up to the expectations of being a great mom!

1 comments:

ClancyPants said...

He's absolutely right! You will be such an incredible mom when that time of your life comes! You are the bestest with my kiddles and they SO love you and your sweet little (actually, big) heart!

Love the new background! It's so you! So SHREH...

Love ya!!!