CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10

So...uh....hi!

So this is my first time ever making a blog. I was looking at Clancy's blog and i was like HEY! that looks fun...and cute...and...everything i ever could dream of! So i guess a little more about me...I'm 23 years old...and have no idea what to do with my life. HA!! so that was depressing...but...TRUE!!! :'( i actually work at Sally Beauty Supply. Most days its alright...but it's actually inspired me to want to go to beauty school, whever i can afford to go! Ugh i hate money. I spend my days working and obsessing over the twilight series. GO TEAM EDWARD!!! ^_^ tee hee. I must say the last book was...unexpected...yeah let's put it that way...unexpected. But i told everyone if Bella and Edward didn't get married and Bella didn't become a vampire, i was burning my books. SO, it's good to say, i didn't have to have a bonfire anti-twilight burning party after all. I love to go out to movies, have fun with friends, play rockband, and be with people. I have the most amazing friends and i will introduce two of them very near and dear to my heart!!!






So this is my dear Taylor. Studly .....ain't he;) He and his family have been so near and dear to my heart the past couple of years. I think of them as my own family. They are so special to me and i couldn't ask for greater people to be in my life. Taylor and i have a great special relationship that is very special to me. We have been through a lot, but our relationship couldn't be stronger. We know we can get through anything and everything, even though things may be really hard and tough at times, i know i've wanted to give up so many times. But because of him... i know i can make it:D He is the silliest person i've ever met and he knows how to make me laugh...and make me laugh HARD. we have silly noises and jokes that anyone else falling in to our conversation....probably would be scared!!! :o









And this is my Handsome Rob:) ever see the Italian job? heehehehe. Rob is definitely one of the most loyal friends i've ever had. I don't ever think that anything in this world is capable of breaking our bond apart. So yeah...don't even try!! (ha ha just messin:) ) Sadly Rob moved on to bigger and better things in Texas. So i guess the phrase "everything is bigger in Texas" applies. He moved down ther to work for..a place...uh..........can't really remember what it's called but his sister lives in Austin too, so i know he isn't alone. I do wish i could find a good girl for him though....:S


So even though Tay and Rob were best friends first, i couldn't resist their goofiness and how freaking lovable they both were, so we soon became the three musketeers!! And yes....we are pretty silly... Making nasty faces is kind of our specialty....


So there is that for now. I'm actually over at the Wight's...probably should be helping them make dinner. Rohan just came up to me and said..." carmy!! i know what is inside a cocoon!!" and i said well what!?!?!? and he said "moths....then butterflieyes!!!" He is so cute!! well of to make yummy dinner!! LOVE TO ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ClancyPants said...

I"m so excited you have a blog!!! You'll have to stop by my blog on Mondays and Wednesdays and soon to be Thursdays. I have a running thing that I do those days and you can play with us!!! :) It gives me, and anyone who wishes it, something to blog about when I am sometimes stumped. :) Love your gutsss!

APRIL DAVIS said...

awww, tay and rob. good times. how are you doing?