CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20

so it's a little late, but i had a fun day. I was SUPPOSED to have a job interview at Texas today, but that totally fell through until tomorrow...so we will see how that goes. But apparently Brad from Z103 is really good friends with the manager, Milt that works there, so hopefully he will put in a good recommendation for me. I hope so...o need a job like...stat. But my first day at Victoria Secret is Thursday, SO! i'm pretty excited about that. Other than that... i spent most of my day just hanging out. Tay is really sick so i helped him do some things and Me, him and Adam had a super yummy dinner. tay's chicken is the best. YAY...so other than that...pretty uneventful day...gotta love that. Yay...yay...yay
My mom finally comes home Sunday...but she will only be home 2 weeks before she has to leave again. Blah. I'm glad she loves her job though. Makes me happy. :)

1 comments:

ClancyPants said...

I hope you LOVE Victoria's Secret! I hope you enjoy your mom for the minute that she's home! Sorry about that... not cool! Thanks for coming to my SURPRISE party tonight! You're the bomb...

love ya!