CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25

Ugh...Irritation...

akhfdasljghskhgalks!!!! That's my morning word for the day. i've been so irritated with life lately...i need a good pick up. OR SOMETHING!! i have my second interview at texas roadhouse today so i pray pray pray that i'm getting it! so that hopefully will take care of my money issue. Other than that...
I hang out with a lot of guys..mostly because all my girlfriends are all married and too good for me:P okay so not all...but most have husbands or families to take care of and cant live the "oh so glamorous" single life with me...RIGHT!!!!!!!!! But my boys really are all i have left...and lately...it's been rater irritating. I guess in short...Taylor and i have a "special" relationship...long story. But he recently just had a breakup. So whenever he talks about girls and what not he always talks about how anti-girl he is and how evil they are and how awful all his exes were ( and yes i am an ex...but i was NOT an awful one. i'm the only girlfriend he's ever had to dump:( )and this and that and how no girls like him, don't think he's hot...blah blah blah. now i have unconditionally loved this kid forever it seems like...and just when he talks like this..when i'm RIGHT there... i'm like..um..hello? I'm right here? I know when he talks about bad relationships i know better that i don't fall into that category...because i was perfect in every way;)...but seriously? I just feel kind of hurt...maybe i think to highly of myself..i don't really know...but it just seems like whatever i say it doesn't matter...that all my feelings and actions go out the door because i'm nobody special. like what does it matter coming from me if i say "hey you look really good today?" When he will only give a good response if some hot bimbo whatever would have said that to him it would have made his day. so i'm guessing i feel more of less insignificant. I know i dont exactly fall into the normal category of an ex because we stayed such good friends...but still...some things just bug. And where adam is going through relationship trash too...they get to do guy bonding time with how much they hate the women race...granted they know without a doubt that they both can talk to me about ANYTHING... i've gone through relationship hell too!! but i don't get the luxury of getting to talk about how much i've been hurt...or how much i still do hurt...and i think i really miss that. It's like they both can sit there and talk about women...but heaven forbid if i talk about a guy.

it just comes to the great conclusion
Life just is not fair...:'(
*thanks for listening:)

2 comments:

ClancyPants said...

So sorry, chica. That sucks some serious rocks. You need some lady friends! And good ones! I know I'm a lady friend, but not single and going through the same crap as you, so... ya know. :(

I love you all the same and you're welcome to come hang out with me whenever you'd like (I should say me and the kids... ha!)! Cuz I love you and I want you to be HAPPY!!!!

Love you. Kiss face. -C

stevie kay said...

jake used to do that to me all the time too (the whole girls are evil and what not) and I just wanted to smack him upside the head. HELLO! Am I not a girl? Am I not sitting here being the greatest friend ever? And you think I'm evil! :-D Boys just can be so insensitive sometimes! But you know he'll make it up to you later and you'll forgive him because you always do (hee hee hee). You can come hang out with me - but the ever glamourous life of being a mom is really not that exciting.